Digital Producer - Toranomon
Most people would describe us as a global, full-service agency. But we think of ourselves as marketers with great stories to tell. We are positively obsessed with our clients and make it our business to uncover what’s unique about their business. Give us the most complicated product or service offering and we’ll make it easy for anyone to understand, embrace and, most of all, trust. Who we are is really what we do — we make the complex simple. And the simple, very, very powerful.
Combining breathtaking design, compelling narrative and cutting-edge technology, we use every tool in our arsenal to illuminate what makes our clients’ products special. We connect brands with the right customers, across a rich and varied landscape of media. We believe in extending the “big idea” beyond traditional media by creating robust digital platforms that connect both on-line and off-line marketing to consumers at the most poignant times and in the most interesting ways. We believe that extraordinary marketing can be both a discipline and an art form. The art is in doing it well. The discipline is in doing it right. We are EG+.
Department: Mitsubishi Business Unit
Reports to: Director Technology & PMO
Title: Digital Producer
Location: Toranomon Office (Toranomon Station)
The Digital Producer is responsible for managing digital development ensuring projects are scoped and defined correctly, resources and vendors are assigned and managed and QA is planned as well as the overall execution of a project.
- Overseeing all aspects of the production delivery process from scoping, production resource allocation, quality assurance and deployment, whilst ensuring they meet industry, agency and brand standards.
- Manage internal Creative, Production, Digital Team and external teams of visual designers, writers, interaction designers, and developers helping the smooth and efficient implementation of concepts into clear sets of functional and effective deliverables across the entire lifecycle of a project
- Directly responsible for the on-time, and on-budget, delivery of all digital production output going through the eg+ worldwide studio.
- Work closely with Account Service (and Digital Project Manager or Project Manager depending on the project), helping the team stay organized and trafficking the jobs to the relevant team members.
- Manage production timelines and delivery of project milestones on budget (in some cases aligned with Project Manager).
- Ensure the quality of the work produced meets agency standards and exceeds client expectations.
- Write detailed scopes required in the production – including developing functional specifications, production plans and effort estimates, project risks, interdependencies and assumptions for the successful completion of projects.
- Identify third party partners with Creative and provide requirements input and negotiate/evaluate proposals.
- Facilitate briefing jobs to network partners & outsourcing vendors, manage their work reviews /feedbacks/revisions to meet our expected delivery timings.
- Ensuring QC and testing of project deliverables as well as authoring of test plans and support matrix documents.
- Help answer any questions Account Service or Client may have about a project. Need to be able to translate very technical terminology to non-digital stakeholders.
- Build and deliver Wireframes as they relate to project scope and definition
- Ensuring all the deliverables are in the right format at the source level.
- College graduate
- Proven experience working in a digital / web project management role (3 years min), in a software development company is a plus.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills for both English and Japanese.
- Experienced in managing and leading cross-discipline project teams delivering a broad range of digital projects
- Solid understanding of version control systems (GIT)
- Proficient in Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft 365 platform
- Hands-on experience of producing IA (site map, wireframes and user flows) for small to large scale applications
- Fluent in Task-based management tools (Jira) as well as other project management tools (MS Project Pro, Smartsheets, etc.)
- Business-level English (Required reporting to global clients and participating in online meetings when necessary)
- Fluent level Japanese
- Solutions-oriented and resourceful. Accountable, independent, and mindful of others. A positive attitude and a collaborative personality.
- Be highly organized to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to a high standard, ability of prioritizing tasks and planning in advance to anticipate and prevent issues.
- Comfortable managing a range of different projects in high speed environment under pressure with multiple design and development teams and stakeholder
- Understanding of back-end systems
- Site design, markup language, and copy writing, from an SEO perspective
- Proceeding UAT/MAT, and creating testing scenarios
- Operational work
- Automobile client experiences
EG+ is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. EG+ does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.