QA & Photoshop Specialist
The right person for this unique position will join a team responsible for meticulously ensuring that our custom-developed websites and applications match design and functional specifications, and report all discrepancies, no matter how small, to developers to fix. They will accomplish this goal by comparing comps, style guides, and functional requirements to developed website(s).
Although this role does not involve creative, the right person for this position will need to have intermediate to advanced Photoshop skills to take and maintain accurate screenshots for the client’s website, which will include light image editing when needed to capture various website attributes.
This role will start off as a temporary (freelance) position, with the opportunity to turn into a regular/full-time role for the right candidate!
What makes us a fit for you?
- Flexibility is important. Required overtime is balanced among the team.
- Positive environment. Complainers don’t last long here.
- We help each other. No one here is above learning or sharing.
- Opportunities to learn. Cross-training is highly encouraged.
What makes you a fit for us?
- Intermediate to advanced Photoshop skills
- Sharp eye for detail and visual design
- A collaborative spirit
- Positive/helpful attitude
- Ideas for how we can improve
- Ensure that websites are consistent with client's visual identity, including the overall look, graphic elements, and functionality of the site
- Ability to follow strict brand and visual guidelines
- Taking and editing screenshots
- Manually test websites for design and functional issues
- Utilize a project/issue tracking system (JIRA)
- Follow/build test plans
- Formulate/maintain timelines
- Respectfully work together with other disciplines in an Agile-oriented environment
- College degree—preferably Communications, Graphics Design, or Quality Assurance
- Working knowledge of Acrobat
- Working knowledge of Photoshop
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Creative or technical background in digital projects
- Working knowledge of InDesign and other Adobe products a plus
- Pharma and/or healthcare background a plus